Saturday, April 20, 2013

MIB

I decided to watch Men in Black thinking that it must be good since there was a couple of sequels. I realized that my logic was flawed after thinking about all of the bad movies that ended up getting sequels. Big Mama's House and Dumb and Dumberer for example. Some of the big blockbusters are terrible movies. It often comes down to advertising and how much hype they can create before the movie comes out. But I wouldn't say that MIB was a completely terrible movie, it just wasn't a great movie.

Men in Black was not as horrendous as some movies, but I will admit, it was not my cup of tea. I can see why some people would like the movie. I love Will Smith and all, but occasionally his humor is a little too over-the-top for me. I guess I have a very particular taste in humor.

2 comments:

  1. I think I have a particularly soft spot for Men In Black because my siblings and I would watch it all the time when we were camping. Definitely my favorite one out of all the sequels they released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the Men In Black movies and thought that they were funny when I was little. I know that the third MIB came out not to long ago. Did you see that one?

    ReplyDelete